- - We reserve the right to adjust the formatting and make minor changes to all articles in order to keep them in line with our in-house style guide.
- - As a contributor/guest author, you must fill the form on the website, along with a small, personal description (100-500 words) in the comment section of the form.
- - Click on the checkbox once you accept our terms and conditions and hit the submit button.
- - Our support team will contact you in 48 hours and empanel you with our editorial team. You can then submit your article(s) to the team
- All your content should be 100% original and not to be published anywhere else either before or after it has been published on our website.
- Post Length-
- Try to keep your write-ups crisp, informative, and interesting. Every write-up should be between 700 and 1000 words. However, if it exceeds more than 1000 words, we reserve the right to take a decision on whether the write-up will be posted or required to be edited.
- In Article links:
- Citations are an integral part of any write-up as it shows that the author has relevant evidence to support his argument.
- A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 relevant backlinks should be present. We reserve the right to edit them if necessary.
- If you are in any way related to the company or person mentioned in the write-up, it must be disclosed.
- No promotional links should added. Linking to your own blog is allowed if it is required for the content. Our editorial team reserves the right to remove any superfluous or promotional link
- Well begun, half done:
- A good title is like a marketing tool in itself. It is the first thing that readers notice and you may not get a second chance to make the impression. Thus, spend some time working on the title.
- Visual content
- A human brain can process visuals 60,000x faster than text. Visuals also go viral easily and have the potential to spark up the social media. We encourage the use of visuals in posts but do not forget to give the necessary citation or backlinks where necessary.
Track your Write-ups:
This is an effective way through which, you can judge the relevance of your content. It can help you narrow down the type of content that people are interested in.
Kindly make a note of the following details
Views: Shows that your write-up was successful in catching your readers’ attention.
Shares: Shows that your write-up provides value to readers.
Comments: Shows that your write-up is engaging and you are on to something.
As a guest author, you should also be available, at least for the first few days, to answer the questions from our readers. This will also give you an insight into the area you need to focus on for your future content.
World of Talent Management